Skip to content
How Coaching Works
I believe it’s important for you to understand my coaching style and expectations for our working relationship. This will enable us to work together more efficiently, and for you to achieve the greatest success.
- We will meet at the agreed upon day and time. We will both be on time.
- Before our meeting, you will complete a digital pre-call form and return it to me no later than 24 hours before our scheduled appointment.
- To prepare for our call, you will decide on what area you’d like to focus. If you are unsure, then I will help you to determine where my help can be the most effective.
- You will take the time to do the work necessary for your personal and professional goals. Coaching is not a “done for you” relationship. You must commit to do the work, or you will not have satisfactory results.
- Each month, we will prepare and review the monthly review form, so that we can both know you are benefiting from our relationship. If at any time one of us feels you are not benefiting, we will agree to end our relationship.